We are committed to total customer satisfaction through fully understanding every aspect of our customers’ business needs. We do not just sell product, but we offer a long-term partnership with our customers whom we benchmark our success with theirs.
We are the market leader in Surface Preparation, Electrolytic Processing, Electroless Processing, Phosphating, Specialty Coating, Training & Troubleshooting.
We embrace the concept of continuous improvement, not just for our products but for everything we do. It starts with creating a vision of what high performance is, understanding our strengths and opportunities for improvement, and focusing our people and systems on quickly and effectively achieving our objectives.
We continue to expand with the best possible talent available and continue to train them, and ourselves, so that we each increase our ability to contribute to the Company’s progress.
Corrosion and Wear Resistant Coatings:
- Electroless nickel for corrosion protection and wear resistance on automobile parts, oil and gas industry equipment, medical instruments, and aerospace components.
- Zinc and zinc alloy coatings, chromate coatings, and organic topcoats to protect ferrous metals.
- Copper and tin plating processes.
- Surface conditioners to clean metallic and non-metallic substrates prior to plating; metal strippers for the selective removal of metallic deposits from basis metals.
- Copper/nickel/chromium finishes for automobile grills, trim, and bumpers, metal furniture, and household appliances.
- Precious metals for fine jewelry, optical frames, watch cases, writing instruments, and gift ware.
- Clear and colored water-based electrophoretic lacquers to replace solvent-based systems.
- Environmentally friendly finishes to replace traditional chromium plating on hand tools, appliances, metal furniture, and door/drapery hardware.
- For fabrication and assembly of printed wiring boards.
- Metallic coatings to shield plastic housings of computers, telecommunications equipment, and other electronic devices against electromagnetic interference (EMI).
- High performance coatings for electronic connectors advanced plating technologies for electronic packaging, microelectronic components, and semiconductor manufacturing.