KANTA CRO YPS 350 is a iridescent yellowish chromate passivation process based ontrivalent chromium by simple immersion. KANTA CRO YPS 350 is suitable for passivation ofzinc deposit produced from cyanide, alkaline cyanide free and chloride zinc electrolytes.
The advantages this product offers are:
- Can be used in rack and barrel application.
- Hexavalent chromium free.
- Longer bath life and extended dump frequency and easy to operate.
- Provides good corrosion resistance can extends the useful life of plated components (120 -140 hrs.) at room temperature.
- Using existing equipment and process cycles so it does not require additional cost and is easy to replace.
- Reduces waste treatment, disposal costs and increase productivity.